Families will love the Easter Egg Hunt!
25,000 plastic eggs are scattered on a large secure fenced field. All the eggs are empty and are returned in trade for a bag of candy. The Easter Bunny will be available for family photos and the kids will be able to bounce in the bounce house. This safe, fun, and family friendly event is totally free!
Here’s What You Need To Know To Participate…
- The Easter Egg Hunt presented by Two Rivers Church will be held on Sunday, April 21, 2019 (Easter Sunday) directly following the conclusion of each church experience on that Sunday.
- Arm bands will only be distributed to kids during the Two Rivers Kids Sunday Experience.
- Two Rivers Church meets at 4 locations in upstate NY:
- Binghamton – 1 Chrisfield Ave. Johnson City, NY 13790 | 9:45a & 11:30
- Ithaca – 301 W Court St. Ithaca, NY 14850 | 9:45a & 11:30a
- Corning – 254 W Pulteney St. Corning, NY 14830 | 10:30a
- Cortland – 78 Homer Ave. Cortland, NY 13045 | 10:30a
- All egg hunts will begin immediately after the end of each 60 minute Sunday experience.
Sign Me Up
- Online registration is REQUIRED and limited. Click here to register.
- Once you are registered, plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of each Sunday Experience so that you can check-in at one of the Two Rivers Kids check-in stations on Easter. The kids check-in worker will print out name tags for your kids and you will be given a corresponding tag that will allow you to pick up the kids at the end of the experience.
- At the end of the Sunday Experience, your child will receive a wristband. DO NOT REMOVE THIS WRISTBAND. It is required for your child’s entry to the Egg Hunt. You will be given a special Easter bag for each child to collect the eggs in. (These are the only bags or containers of any type that may be used to collect eggs!)
At the Egg Hunt itself, parents will be able to collect eggs with their children or allow them to roam freely, Egg Hunt staff will continually restock the eggs allowing everyone a fair and safe chance to collect eggs. Church lasts approximately 1 hour and the Egg Hunt itself will last for about 30 minutes. So, to summarize it all…the Egg Hunt is a great way to make a memory with your kids this Easter! Plus it is free!
You can visit Easter at Two Rivers Church to learn even more about who we are, what we believe, & why we exist, or to watch past messages from Lead Pastor Will Hampton. See you at the 2019 Egg Hunt!
About Two Rivers Church
Some of you are probably thinking that you don’t want to sit through church just for your kids to grab some eggs. We want you to know that Two Rivers Church is real, relevant, and life-changing. It features music you will actually like, teaching about subjects that matter to your everyday life, and a TRC Kids environment your children will beg you to come back to (tons of kids attend our TRC Kids areas each week – it is so awesome that your kids will probably be more excited about coming back to church than the Egg Hunt!). After starting with 30 people just 6 years ago, thousands now call Two Rivers their church today and most of them were not attending church anywhere prior to TRC! Plus, you can’t celebrate Easter without recognizing Jesus.