At Two Rivers Church, we’re solely focused on seeing the world transformed. We will always be the kind of church where people can find hope, forgiveness, and purpose in Jesus Christ. And Pastor Will loves to hear about it! We never tire of hearing how God is working in a mighty way in the lives of His people. Share your prayer need and pray for those who are in need here:
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
As new Family members and Christians, my fiance Eric and I are getting baptized this weekend 11/24/19. We quickly made this decision on our first visit to Ithaca last week! We thank God for always being faithful, even though we were not, all we had to do was allow. Please pray for us to allow, receive, and take God directed action in our lives with discernment, wisdom and knowledge. Pray for our health struggles as the enemy comes harder as we rise higher in our walk. Pray for us to be a blessing and miracle in every encounter, help us think the right thiughts have the right perspective, perception and Christ mindset. We ask this humbly, brothers and sisters, in Jesus name, Amen
Prayer for my teenager and his friend group. One of their friends committed suicide recently and it has caused some of the kids to be dealing with their own suicide/depressed thoughts. Prayer for the parents of all kids to be able to help the kids through all of it.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.