At Two Rivers Church, we’re solely focused on seeing the world transformed. We will always be the kind of church where people can find hope, forgiveness, and purpose in Jesus Christ. And Pastor Will loves to hear about it! We never tire of hearing how God is working in a mighty way in the lives of His people. Share your prayer need and pray for those who are in need here:
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
To not leave my current living arrangements based on how I feel about one person. To remain holy even though I want to snap. I pray for this person to wake up and be real for once. I pray to truly get along and be understanding of this person. I pray to overcome this spiritual warfare. I pray that I can be transparent in truth. I pray that all things come together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Have a blessed day. Please guide us all today Father, anoint leadership, allow us to be bold in discipleship and making disciples. Please let us rest, and thank you for all you do, your gift of grace, teach us how to sacrifice like you. Renew us and guide us into transformation. We love you. Amen
Prayer: Please pray of my family. For the Holy Spirit to help us through the hardest times of our lives now. Please pray my husband opens his heart to God and stops making selfish, sinful choices and comes home. Pray that my kids feel Gods love until God can get their father to love and chose them. Same for me.
Praise: Thank you God for our health and for my amazing children, they are true blessings!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
As I’m coming up to my last two weeks, I am struggling a little more with breathing and sugar levels. Pray to help get my sugars under control so that I can have a healthy child not struggling with his sugars when he’s born. Pray for my oldest son’s salvation. I bring them to church every Sunday and I hope someday I will have an impact on him.
Pray for my sons wife’s arm to heal and that our new neighbor will begin to come to church with us. Pray for financial provision for our family so we can get through this tough season we’re in and so we will be able to bless our granddaughter on her upcoming birthday