At Two Rivers Church, we’re solely focused on seeing the world transformed. We will always be the kind of church where people can find hope, forgiveness, and purpose in Jesus Christ. And Pastor Will loves to hear about it! We never tire of hearing how God is working in a mighty way in the lives of His people. Share your prayer need and pray for those who are in need here:
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
The more closer I come to you, the harder the devil attacks. I pray that you keep my family safe. I pray for favor over my husband. He is in a dark place lord and needs your guidance now more than ever. I pray patience, compassion, and understanding while he fights the darkness. I pray that you show me the way to help him because I too am lost on how. I give it to you my lord I put my faith in you you are always on time, let it be done by your will. In you mighty name I pray - Amen
I pray that the Lord provide a clearing in my mind, free of mental health symptoms, for long enough for me to mend relationships and return to activities such as church service prior to a mental health spiral over the past few months. I pray that the Lord bring me up from the depths of mental illness and assist me in my new profession. I pray that the Lord helps me to keep my new profession, and make friends while working. I pray that my sisters and partners forgive me with time, as they were at the other end of verbal anger and I realize that I was wrong in those moments. I pray that the Lord grant me financial stability this year, as well as mental stability. I pray that I can ask for support from those around me, in a healthy way. I repent for quick judgement and a sharp tongue. I pray for the Lord's guidance during every step I take.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
My friend Calli Davis just got baptized this passed Sunday. I’m really worried about her because she won’t answer my messages and she’s putting a lot of depressing messages on Facebook. Please pray that she can overcome the devils hold on her and that she will find peace in God. Thank you!
Pray that the mother of my child is taken care of. I pray for the health of our son and the mother. I pray that the Lord keeps me on the path of righteousness. I pray the lord restores me financially, my relationships with my children, and girlfriend.
Please pray i get to full term with my pregnancy and the baby stays healthy and my appointment goes well tomorrow. Pray for my kids and I to be blessed financially so we can keep our home. Pray for my kids behavioral and emotional health through their disabilities. Pray for my relationship to go back to good, stable and have our family back to normal. Pray I get the daycare job I want asap.