At Two Rivers Church, we’re solely focused on seeing the world transformed. We will always be the kind of church where people can find hope, forgiveness, and purpose in Jesus Christ. And Pastor Will loves to hear about it! We never tire of hearing how God is working in a mighty way in the lives of His people. Share your prayer need and pray for those who are in need here:
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Been struggling with a separation from my wife. She has been gone for over a month now. We still talk. She has spent the night at home once. She is also going through some medical problems that she will be having surgery for very soon. I just ask that you pray for God to show me the way through this struggle. I want to come out of this a married man to my beautiful wife still. I just need clarity and wisdom. Thank you so much!
I pray on my thinking, my perspective, personality, my flaws, defects. Keep me reminded so I don't forget and sidetracked. Pray to make the right choices. Financial stability to be able to tithe and live. To get 2 feet in and not one in and one out.
I ask that you can pray for my husband. Help him heal from the hurt, anger, and pain from being in war. I ask that he can forgive himself for the things he did in war. I ask that he can overcome his PTSD and depression. I ask that he starts to see that he is a hero, he is God's soldier. I want my husband to know that he isn't going to hell for killing while overseas. I ask that he can find his peace and happiness again. I ask that his heart can heal from all the hardships he went through while in war. I ask that God comes to him and shows him that he is forgiven and that he was just doing his job while over there. I just ask that my husband can get peace within. I also ask that God shows me a way to help him and to guide him. Thank you.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.