What Is An Eggsplosion?
It is the most exciting version of the traditional Easter Egg Hunt you can find. 20,000 plastic eggs are scattered on 3 age specific fields, and each field will feature an exploding egg cannon. After the cannon has safely scattered eggs over the area kids will then be allowed onto the field to collect eggs! All the eggs are empty and are returned in trade for a bag of candy. For safety reasons, kids are divided up into age groups for separate explosions – this is why the registration form must be completed in advance and in its entirety. Because of the extremely high demand for participation, admission to the Eggsplosion is limited – when the tickets are gone, they’re gone.
Here’s What You Need To Know To Participate…
- The 2016 Eggsplosion presented by Two Rivers Church will be held on Sunday, March 27, 2016 (Easter Sunday) 30 minutes after the conclusion of the final church experience on that Sunday.
- To control crowds and provide a safe and fun experience for every child, only those who REGISTER ONLINE and ATTEND A TWO RIVERS CHURCH EXPERIENCE anytime THAT SUNDAY will be permitted to attend. (Please note: The time you are registering for is the time of the church experience. All egg hunts will begin approximately 30 minutes after the end of the last Sunday experience at 1:00pm.)
- The location of the Eggsplosion itself will not be announced until you are at Two Rivers Church that Sunday. Two Rivers Church meets at 70 Hayes St. Binghamton, NY 13903. There will be 3 identical experiences, Sunday at 8:30, 10:00, & 11:30 AM.
Sign Me Up
- Online registration is REQUIRED and limited. Click here to register.
- You will receive a ticket by email, which you must print out and bring to the TRC Kids check-in on Easter (this ticket serves as your registration form) at Two Rivers Church (click for directions).
- Your child will receive a wristband. DO NOT REMOVE THIS WRISTBAND. It is required for your child’s entry to the Eggsplosion. You will also receive a map with directions to the secret location of the Eggsplosion. You will be given a special Easter bag for each child to collect the eggs in. (These are the only bags or containers of any type that may be used to collect eggs!)
At the Eggsplosion itself, kids will be divided by ages into 3 entirely separate egg hunts, allowing everyone a fair and safe chance to collect eggs. Church lasts approximately 1 hour and the Eggsplosion itself will last for about 1 hour. So, to summarize it all…the Eggsplosion will be the most memorable Easter of your kids’ lives! Plus it is free!
You can visit Easter at Two Rivers Church to learn even more about who we are, what we believe, & why we exist, or to watch past messages from Lead Pastor Will Hampton. See you at the 2016 Eggsplosion!
About Two Rivers Church
Some of you are probably thinking that you don’t want to sit through church just for your kids to grab some eggs. We want you to know this is no ordinary egg hunt, but more importantly, that Two Rivers Church exists to love people far from God and move them to life in Jesus Christ. Two Rivers Church is real, relevant, and life-changing. It features music you will actually like, teaching about subjects that matter to your everyday life, and a TRC Kids environment your children will beg you to come back to (tons of kids attend our TRC Kids areas each week – it is so awesome that your kids will probably be more excited about coming back to church than the Eggsplosion!). After starting with 30 people just 3 years ago, hundreds now call Two Rivers their church today and most of them were not attending church anywhere prior to TRC! Plus, you can’t celebrate Easter without recognizing Jesus.