IN UKRAINE WINTER IS COMING WITHOUT ELECTRICITY OR UTILITIES
We are collecting material donations that will be delivered to the Binghamton First Ukrainian Pentecostal Church on November 12th. All financial donations are tax deductible and you will be provided a giving record in January 2023 from Two Rivers Church.
Where to donate: Ukraine Aid Bins at Two Rivers Church Locations
When: Before November 12th
Call Vlad at 607-321-4034 with questions (Binghamton First Ukrainian Pentecostal Church)
Description of The Need
There are tens of thousands of civilians in the East and South of Ukraine, living in towns and villages with destroyed infrastructure, no electricity, no running water, and no heat. These places are under constant fire from rockets, bombs, and shells. Because of the war, the Ukrainian economy has ground to a halt. The Ukrainian government does not have the necessary resources to provide basic needs to all people. Most people are relying totally on humanitarian aid.
With winter approaching there is a great need for warm clothing and other supplies needed to help people survive. The Binghamton First Ukrainian Pentecostal Church is collecting supplies that will be shipped via a container to a warehouse in Western Ukraine. The warehouse is operated by Christian brothers with all required accountability and transparency. Teams of Christian Ukrainian volunteers from local churches are delivering aid directly to needy people in the war zones.
There is a substantial expense associated with shipments, and monetary aid is appreciated.
- Pastor Jerry Karnauch (BFUPC)
Recommended List of Donations
- Winter clothing (New & gently used adult & children’s sizes) (Hats, gloves, coats, boots, socks, etc)
- Thermal underwear
- Warm blankets
- Camping gear (tents, sleeping bags, camping stoves, propane grills, cots, camping cookware)
- Thermal mugs
- Trench shovels
- Long-lasting candles
- Over-the-counter medicine (fever-reducing medicine, cold medicine, pain relievers)
- Personal hygiene items (body wipes, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, deodorant, soap)
- Nonperishable food (canned meat, coffee, etc)